Ecstasy: the truth about the enemy behind the mask
Home More InformationToxic TestContactsLinks
SOME SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION

...........................

“After ecstasy, I was taking heroin to ease the come-down. That is how I became an addict.”

Samantha, drug addict

...........................

NEARLY 100 STUDIES HAVE BEEN CONDUCTED ON ECSTASY. They show that:

  • The absorption of even half a pill of ecstasy can cause grave symptoms, as in the case of an 18-year-old girl who needed a liver transplant to save her life after taking the drug.

  • Ecstasy is sometimes mixed with substances such as rat poison.

  • Young people have died from dehydration, exhaustion and heart attack as a result of taking too much ecstasy.

  • Ecstasy can cause kidney, liver and brain damage, including long lasting lesions on brain tissue.

  • Even a small amount of ecstasy can be toxic enough to poison the nervous system and cause irreparable damage.

  • Ecstasy can modify DNA structure, causing genetic damage.

    What other evidence should you need to know that ecstasy is a harmful and dangerous drug?

  • <Page 01Page 02Page 03Page 04Page 05Page 06Page 07Page 08Page 09Page 10Page 11Page 12Page 14Page 15Page 16Page 17Page 18Page 19PreviousNext

    © 2001-2004 Church of Scientology International. All Rights Reserved.